Wednesday 6 July 2011

Cher Lloyd releases single - brace yourselves...


Ok, firstly I would like to comment that I am glad to see Cher Lloyd looking a little less erm 'ill looking' in her new single than she did whilst appearing on the X Factor, which is a good thing.

However, I am disappointed to see her looking so mainstream! 
I appreciated her for her unique attitude and take on fashion, but this has just been developed into tacky looking huge 'gold' hoop earrings, and bigger and bigger hair.

Personally, I feel that yes the single is catchy, but for all the wrong reasons! I mean really:
You can't stop looking me, staring at me
Be what I be, you can't stop looking at me
So get off of my face,
You can't stop clickin 'bout me
Writin' 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me,
I can't stop, it's what I gon' be,
My swagger's in check
Nothing like blowing your own trumpet, I mean who has really thought about her since X Factor? My point exactly...

I'm glad she's doing what she loves but I'm afraid her annoying over animated videos and odd rapping / singing may start to grate on my ear drums.

I guess we shall just have to see if this is another short lived X Factor dream... 
I can only hope she proves me wrong, and only then I shall hold my hands up.

No comments:

Post a Comment