Tuesday 19 July 2011

Valentino's Restaurant - Islington

I recently completed two weeks work experience up in Islington with Leopard Films, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but what really hit me is what a nice area Angel is.

Now, I hold up my hands and admit I am a foody, I watch what I eat, but I love food, especially cooking it and trying new things.

So deciding what to have for lunch in Angel took forever! They of course had the expected favourites including Pizza Express and Miso, but this small yet modest cafe really caught my eye.


Every morning I would walk past and the smell of Bacon and warm bread would hit me full on in the face, and despite my big breakfast, my tummy would rumble in want, eyeing up the pasta dishes glistening with parmesan cheese.  

Finally, on my last day there I decided to check it out, and for £5.30 bought a huge tub of take away pasta and a can of coke.

If you're ever in Angel I highly recommend Valentino's, for the money I paid the amount of pasta I got was enough for lunch and dinner - and I was starving that day. The amount of choice they offer is outstanding (different pasta dishes, sandwiches, jacket potatoes, paninis), and with friendly staff and delicious food it is the perfect place for a good quality lunch. 

Valention's you made me one satisfied customer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment